Who are we?
The Remington Bar and Casino is one of the oldest buildings located in downtown Whitefish, Montana. Mama Blancas is conveniently located adjacent to the Remington Bar and Casino and is a full service restaurant serving Cuban cuisine. The building is 7,000 square feet with 3 bars, full liquor license, 10 beers on tap, large stage with dance floor for live events, several televisions including a 6′ x 9′ projector, 20 gaming machines and live poker.
Sam Beougher and Dave Sheeran started to work together in 2009 at Second Street Pizza in Whitefish Montana. June 2015 they became business partners and in November 2015 they opened Mama Blancas. Shortly after they became owners of the Remington Bar in Whitefish Montana. Sam comes from a history of restaurant in Whitefish Montana.
“We love Montana and the community in the Flathead Valley. We are proud to have the opportunity to serve all of you. We hope you think that the regional specialties we prepare for you are both authentic, and delicious. We know if we can maintain this authenticity, we will be welcomed into your hearts and homes.” – Dave Sheeran
- Open 7 days a week
- 7000 sq ft building
- 3 bars with full liquor license
- 10 beers on tap (18 total taps)
- 500 sq ft elevated stage with large dance floor
- VIP elevated seating available for all shows
- Private green room
- Lighting and Audio availability for all shows
- Casino and Games
- 20 gaming machines
- Live poker
- Buck hunter, pinball, billiards, shuffle board and more
- 10 large televisions
- 6′ x 9′ screen with projector
- Mama Blancas a full restaurant serving Cuban cuisine
- Open daily for lunch and dinner
- Brunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Specialty cocktail menu